The Belvedere Centre is a healthcare practice with a difference based in Taunton. It is an established, dynamic practice, dedicated to helping people attain a state of Optimum Health through the use of Functional Medicine. We have a team consisting of a Chiropractor, Osteopath, and sports therapist with a complementary range of skills and expertise.
Our defining factor is that we practise applied kinesiology, a skilful technique that we use within our treatment sessions to aid confirmation of our diagnosis and to determine subsequent treatment.
We provide the following services:
- Sports Therapy
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Exercise Prescription and Rehabilitation
- Applied Kinesiology Clinic
- Stress Management
The team at The Belvedere Centre in Taunton is made up of the following practitioners
- Jonathan Pitman – Doctor of Chiropractic, Applied Sports Scientist, Kinesiologist, Sports Therapist, Sports Massage Therapy and Rehabilitation.
- Philip Walpole – Osteopath, Applied Kinesiologist.
- Hilary Clarke-Pitman – Sports Therapist, Massage, Rehabilitation, Sports Training, Kinesiologist.
Chiropractic and Osteopathy help with the following: Back pain, Neck pain, Low back pain, Headaches, Joint Pain, Muscle spasms, Sports injuries, Repetitive strain injuries, Shoulder pain, Frozen shoulder and much more.
This Chiropractic and Osteopathic clinic situated in Taunton with parking located near by.
Further information about Chiropractic and what to expect from your chiropractor can be found on this web site including chiropractic effectiveness, chiropractic terms and chiropractic safety. Chiropractors are registered with the General Chiropractic Council.
Taunton Chiropractic and Osteopathic Clinic
14 Belvedere Road, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1BW.
Chiropractor (01823) 325 325
Osteopath (01823) 254 456