To all our patients,
Chiropractic is now available at the Belvedere Centre.
There are however significant changes as we are entering a ‘new normal’. As you will be aware social distancing will in part be impossible to maintain at all times due to the nature of manual therapy. We aim to limit close contact as much as possible and will follow all relevant guidance in accordance with Government and Public Health England regarding appropriate PPE. At present there will be no reception staff so please leave an answer phone message or email if you would like to attend the practice and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you contact us via email please could you provide a contact telephone number so we can perform the first triage process at the same time as making an appointment.
PRECAUTIONS THAT THE BELVEDERE CENTRE HAS IN PLACE:
- All patients contacting us for an appointment are triaged by a member of our team over the telephone to establish their status (asymptomatic / symptomatic / self-isolating / living with someone symptomatic or self-isolating / have been in contact with anyone symptomatic).
- Only people in the asymptomatic category can attend the practice. Only those with an arranged appointment can enter the practice unless under 16 or you require a chaperone.
- All patients are required to wear a face covering before entering the practice.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser on entering the practice.
- A second triage is conducted at the practice by a team member. Which includes a temperature check on arrival.
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is adhered to. Including work surfaces, door handles, card machine and other contact surfaces. Treatment benches and equipment are cleaned after each patient.
- All team members at The Belvedere Centre follow government social distancing guidance where possible.
- Currently we will not be using the waiting room as you will be greeted at the door. There will be adequate time allowance between each patient to limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the practice and thank you for your patience while we adapt to the new normal situation.
The Belvedere Centre
The Belvedere Centre is a healthcare practice with a difference based in Taunton. It is an established, dynamic practice, dedicated to helping people attain a state of Optimum Health through the use of Functional Medicine. We have a team consisting of a Chiropractor, Osteopath, and sports therapist with a complementary range of skills and expertise.
Our defining factor is that we practise applied kinesiology, a skilful technique that we use within our treatment sessions to aid confirmation of our diagnosis and to determine subsequent treatment.
We provide the following services:
- Sports Therapy
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Exercise Prescription and Rehabilitation
- Applied Kinesiology Clinic
- Stress Management
The team at The Belvedere Centre in Taunton is made up of the following practitioners
- Jonathan Pitman – Doctor of Chiropractic, Applied Sports Scientist, Kinesiologist, Sports Therapist, Sports Massage Therapy and Rehabilitation.
- Philip Walpole – Osteopath, Applied Kinesiologist.
- Hilary Clarke-Pitman – Sports Therapist, Massage, Rehabilitation, Sports Training, Kinesiologist.
Chiropractic and Osteopathy help with the following: Back pain, Neck pain, Low back pain, Headaches, Joint Pain, Muscle spasms, Sports injuries, Repetitive strain injuries, Shoulder pain, Frozen shoulder and much more.
This Chiropractic and Osteopathic clinic situated in Taunton with parking located near by.
Further information about Chiropractic and what to expect from your chiropractor can be found on this web site including chiropractic effectiveness, chiropractic terms and chiropractic safety. Chiropractors are registered with the General Chiropractic Council.
Taunton Chiropractic and Osteopathic Clinic
14 Belvedere Road, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1BW.
Chiropractor (01823) 325 325
Osteopath (01823) 254 456